Saturday 17 September 2011

Catching up a little bit

Wow. It has been a long time since I posted anything (my one post/day goal is officially a giant fail). Oh well, I'm sure all of my like 2 followers will not be too disappointed...
Ha.
Anyways it's back to school time! Today is Saturday after my first full week of classes and I'm already feeling a little pooched. It was a long week. Lots of new information. Lots of decision making (my biggest weakness).
But there was also lots of anticipation and excitement!
This semester I have maternal and child nursing care, so there will be lots of kids and babies! I don't want to sound creepy, but I love babies. Love, love, love, babies, babies, babies!
I think I have decided what I want to do once I'm done my nursing degree. Its going to sound a little crazy but I'm very excited about this career combo, and its totally doable...in my mind at least. I will be a maternity clinic nurse/high school health teacher/fitness instructor. Doable. I love having these goals to work towards, it really helps me put some of the super unenjoyable parts of school into perspective (only 3 more semesters until freedom!)
Anyways, I just wanted to put those career goals out there for myself and anyone who might have advice for me?!
More specific goals to come soon...
I'm writing this in a hurry as I continue my terrible habit of extreme multitasking (I just smeared sunflower butter all over my keyboard and textbook in an attempt to blog, study and eat breakfast simultaneously)
Have a happy Saturday!
This picture is super random. It's of the sky a few nights ago. Fall is my favorite season everrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment